Introduction. C by GE smart light bulbs can be linked with the Amazon Alexa virtual assistant to be able to control them with only your voice. … C by GE smart bulbs need to be paired with either a C by GE smart bridge, a smart switch, a smart plug or Sol lamp to work with Amazon Alexa.
How do I connect GE smart bulb to Alexa?
Connecting Your Amazon Alexa
- If you haven’t already, set up your devices in the C by GE app.
- Open the Alexa app.
- Tap the menu icon in the top left corner.
- Select “Skills & Games”
- Tap the search icon and type in “C by GE”
- Select the C by GE skill and tap “Enable to use”
- Enter your C by GE account login information.
Do GE link bulbs work with Amazon Echo?
GE Link Starter Kit, 1 Hub and 2 A19 Bulbs, Soft White (2700K), 65-Watt Equivalent, Works with Amazon Alexa – – Amazon.com. … One thing to note: bulbs connected through the Hue bridge can be dimmed by Echo, but so far bulbs connected through Wink only have on/off control.
Which smart bulbs work with Alexa?
Best Alexa Controlled Light Bulbs 2020: Fully Compatible with Alexa Devices
- Best Overall: Philips Hue A21 1,600 Lumen.
- Best Runner-up: Wyze Bulb.
- Best for Security Set-ups: Ring Smart Bulb.
- Best Out-of-the-Box Setup: LIFX 1,100 Lumen Color Bulb.
- Best Light Strips: Maxonar LED Strip Lights.
25 нояб. 2020 г.
Do GE smart bulbs need a hub?
Best answer: While you can control C by GE bulbs locally without a hub, you’ll need a C-Reach to control them from out of Bluetooth range or use them with Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant. Google Home users don’t need a hub, though, and can pair them directly to their speaker and get remote functionality.
How long do GE smart bulbs last?
On average, a smart bulb lasts for anywhere between 15 to 25 years or for 15000 to 25000 hours, whichever happens, earlier. So, they can last one entire phase of your life. Since they are made through the use of LED technology, they can last really long but have shorter lifespans than the non-smart LED bulbs.
What light bulbs work with Echo dot?
- “echo bulb” Sengled Bluetooth Smart Bulb, Works with only Alexa, Dimmable LED, 800LM, Soft White 2700K, 60W Equivalent, Certified for Humans Device, 1-Pack. …
- “smart bulb” Ring A19 Smart LED Bulb, White (Ring Bridge required) …
- “philips hue” …
- “amazon smart bulb”
What smart light bulbs work with Echo dot?
Our Picks for Best Amazon Echo Dot Alexa Smart Light Bulbs
- TP-Link Kasa LB110 Smart WiFi Bulb.
- LIFX (A19)
- Philips Hue White A19.
- TWB Smart.
- AISIRER Smart Light Bulb.
10 мар. 2020 г.
How many smart bulbs can Alexa control?
Alexa will group them any way you like. If you have 4 bulbs within a fixture you could give the fixture a name and then add the bulbs to it.
Can Alexa turn on my TV?
First of all you need the same named app Smart TV Remote on your compatible Android phone. … That’s all, now Alexa controls your app and you can control your TV by voice.
Can you put a smart bulb in any lamp?
Smart light bulbs can be used in lamps, installed in pre-existing light fixtures in the home, and, really, anywhere you would install a traditional bulb.
Do smart bulbs work without WiFi?
As for smart lights, like Philips Hue, they’ll still work without an internet connection, just as long as you’re not trying to control them when you’re away from home. Hue uses a hub as the intermediary, which makes things a bit better if your internet goes down.
How do GE smart bulbs work?
Just screw the bulbs in and turn them on, and they’ll automatically sync up with Google Assistant, provided you’ve got a Google Home, Home Mini or Home Max up and running under your roof. And yep, the autopairing functionality will work with Google’s new Home Hub smart display, too.
How do you connect GE lights to C?
Set up C by GE devices in the Google Home app
- Plug in your device in the same room as your Google Home device.
- Set up your Google Home device if you haven’t already.
- Open the Google Home app .
- At the top left, tap Add Set up device New device.
- Select the device you’d like to set up. …
- Where is this device?